Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Help getting home.

This song has always comes to mind as we approach the Holydays.  So many people searching for answers.

I know that someone, perhaps you, is out there struggling, searching, feeling lost, but unable to find your way to the calm delight we all long for--and you are ready to embrace a new way.

Jesus said... "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls."   Matthew 11.28,29

Listen to Revelation, a soulful heart cry for new direction and real meaning for life. If it resonates with you and you'd like to know more, contact me at goodneighbaier@yahoo.com.

You are loved.



Life is fast.
Liveitwell!


No comments: